Currently May!

Linking up to Farley's Currently!




Listening: I love the open window with the nice cool breeze coming in! Fresh air is one of the truly awesome things about spring and summer. I hate the closed in air of winter!

Loving: It has been rainy and cloudy and rainy and rainy for too long (okay like a week) but the sun finally came out mid-day today! Yeaaa:)

Thinking: My week has been busy!!! Between demo lessons, sub plans and testing I am ready to relax in my backyard in the sun!

Wanting: Totally self explanatory! Right? :)

Needing: This week has reminded me so much of college when I stayed up until 11 or 12 and woke up at 6 each morning trying to cram in as much work as I could into a day (can I just say that I'm glad I'm done with college??). There were multiple days this week where I stayed up late and woke up early. After a while it gets to you! My mood went down (I was sarcastic with a student this week. I am almost never sarcastic with students. Well at least not in a mean way! I felt so bad afterward and guilty!) and I haven't been running as much. I was on a great streak for a month and a half running 20-30 mile weeks. This week I think I ran, maybe, 7 miles? Like I said: Horrid. Sleep is a must!!

Surprise!! About two weeks ago I came across Pinkadots Elementary’s Linky Calendar. Do you ever reallly wish you knew WHEN linkys happened so you could plan for them and stop reading other peoples post after the fact? I do! This Calendar is seriously awesome and just adds to the awesome-ness of these two collaborating teachers blog. 


Follow by Email

Back to Top