The BIG Reveal!

Ta Dahh!!!!

was going to wait until this Friday to do the BIG REVEAL with my new blog design but I couldn't wait! 

You might (just maybe) have noticed how much more awesome my blog looks. A couple weeks ago I won a blog design contest (yea!!) by Ruby Slippers Blog Designs.

I was BEYOND excited and I am so happy with the results!


I was a little apprehension at first handing my blog over to someone else (she's my baby!) but Barb was truly awesome. 

She kept me in the loop every step of the way with frequent emails and made sure she had the okay for the smallest details (for example adding a white chevron stripe to my background, which made it look even more awesome).

She was also extremely patient! 

Last week was a crazy week for me but she very patient with my email snafus (switching over to Google Chrome from Explorer, answering emails on my old phone, figuring out how to answer emails on my new phone...) and my slow response times (I would *cringe* often read an email, think awesome! then get caught up in my day and ... never remember to respond until three hours later).

Long story short, I was definitely NOT the best customer, but she was the most amazing blog designer!

I highly recommend Barb if you are thinking of your own blog redesigning. I won the Emerald Package from Barb, but opted to pay an extra $10 to get the Ruby Package ($10 for a whole blog redesign? A total steal!). The process was so easy and painless on my side (all I had to was give my opinion...easssy! ;) ). Barb also was great about feedback, letting me let my OCD out with the little changes I wanted to make. 



Check her out at Ruby Slipper Blog Designs!

I'm still working on adding more of my favorite bloggers to my Favorite Blogger page and adding Links to my Freebie page so keep your eyes peeled!


Follow by Email

Back to Top