Five For Friday



Linking up to Five for Friday and I am EXHAUSTED! I honestly am having a hard time even typing right now. Phew! TGIF, right?

 I wanted to start by sharing one of my favorite articles from the Washington Post. A friend recently shared it on Facebook and its a classic, titled "Teacher to Parents: About THAT Kid." I've read it before several times and it is filled with great reminders for both teachers and parents. 


 I am taking a class through the Harvard Graduate School of Education's Professional Development  on Differentiating and I'm finding it hard to get into the swing of things! I haven't taken an academic class since last May and I can't seem to get a rhythm for getting my work done...I'm already rusty!


 I successfully completed three modules for TEAM so I just have two modules left for next year. I also successfully completed my Teacher Evaluation for the year...let's just say I was pleasantly surprised with the final outcome!


I also am FIVE months into completing the 2,015 miles in 2015 challenge. It feels amazing and I got new sneakers that I LOVE. They're supportive without being too heavy, and they were $40 cheaper than my last pair. Steal!





This week first graders had fun wondering about summer, using BrainPop Jr to find their answer and then writing their  answers on AWW App. My second graders revisited coding and programming by using the Scratch Jr app. When I told them we were going to use an app like Daisy the Dinosaur today but the next level they got so excited! 





Follow by Email

Back to Top