Five For Friday 2-26-16


Excited to link up to Five for Friday!

 I was looking at my blog this week and realized I had 138 tags!!! 

I had tags for teacher, teaching, first year teacher, new teacher....yes very redundant! And overwhelming when scrolling through my blog. 

I narrowed it down to 29 tags which is a HUGE improvement!

I FINALLY linked my PayPal account to my Teachers Pay Teachers page PLUS verified my PayPal account. Woo HOO! Now that's what I call adult-ing.
Teachers Pay Teachers, Text Structure, 6th Grade
Once I was on TPT, I decided to update some of my products so they were visually nicer on the eye.

Then (gulp) I set prices for them.

 I'VE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE!

All my products were always free but after seeing over 5,000 downloads on some of these free products I realized I was just cheating myself. I work hard on the products! 
Relaxation Station, Classroom Management, Break
This week I redid my Relaxation Station sign because my original sign was getting pretty beat up!

When I was done, I added it my TPT store!

See this post about how I initially set my relaxation station up and see this post for the link to the I Choose board.

Watch my latest Periscope to learn all the juicy details about what is in my Calm Kit and how I use it in my class [plus a spontaneuos classroom tour!]!!

My goal for TPT is to continue to update it with products as I create them for my classroom.

Is it weird I'm already brainstorming how I want to decorate my classroom for next year?? I'm thinking lots of brights (think Astro brights) on black. I've started to Google (being on a social media break can sometimes be a inconvenient! No Pinterest!) 
And I've been adding things to my Amazon cart!! #NotOrderedYET

We had our monthly staff breakfast this morning and I brought fruit salad! I can't bake to save my life so I figured fruit is an easy and healthy option [Okay. Total confession? I actually had to Google how to cut up strawberries! Whoops]. 

And here's what else I have been browsing on Amazon...HMM I wonder what or why I would need a red braided wig?? Could it have to do with Read Across America Week?? That is somehow ALREADY NEXT WEEK??! 

Take your guess in the comments and find out next week!


Follow by Email

Back to Top