Five for Friday 4-29-16

Happy Friday!

I am linking up to Doodle Bug Teaching for Five for Friday! 


 I was nominated for a Liebster Award! Read my post here!

 I have 29 days left of school! NOT that I am counting down! ;)

This week we had Kindness Week at my school. It's perfectly timed for the week after vacation and right before the home stretch. I have almost NO pictures of the events this week becuase this week is so busy! But I just had to share because I love how you really see how celebrating kindness effects the students in a positive way.

 With my kindergarteners this week, I read the book If I Built a Car by Chris Van Dusen then the students designed their own car using the Make a Car website on ABCYa. They LOVED it! It was so neat seeing how excited they got.

My first graders chose a type of extreme weather then researched it writing three facts. This was secretly a review for one of their SLO assessments but I treated it like a normal class. They had so much fun learning about hurricanes, tornadoes, and so many other storms and watching videos of these storms in action!


Follow by Email

Back to Top